- No ImageThis is all you need to remember about how AI works.
AI is a complex field with difficult words and complicated mechanisms, and in this article, we will explain at least this much about how AI works so that even beginners can understand it.
- No ImageMajor types of generative AI back-end technologies and how they are used
There are various types of generative AI, each with different back-end technologies that have different characteristics and applications. This section briefly describes the back-end technologies of generative AI.
- No ImageHow to proofread text and check for errors with ChatGPT and its advantages and disadvantages
文Proofreading is a very time-consuming task, but by hiring ChatGPT, you can save a lot of stress, time, and most importantly, money.
- No ImageSummary of versatile phrases for ChatGPT & Bing Chat
Sometimes it is difficult to elicit a good response when using ChatGPT or Bing Chat. We have compiled a list of versatile phrases that can be easily used in such situations.
- No ImageTypes of AI learning models and main natural language AI use models
The following is a summary of the different methods of learning models used in AI and the types and characteristics of models used in major natural language-based AI.
- No ImageSummary of programming coding support AI services
A summary of major programming coding support AI services. Also includes information on the differences between services and points to consider when selecting a service.
- No ImageScenes in which interactive AI should and should not be used
Although interactive AI can be used in a variety of situations, there are some situations in which it should be used and some situations in which it should not be used. In this issue, we summarize each of these scenarios, specific examples, and points to note.
- No Image[ChatGPT/Bing chat] Risks of using interactive AI you should know about
Interactive AI is easy and free for anyone to use, but before using it for business or other purposes, you need to know that there are risks.
promptora is a site that gathers information about prompts that can be used in natural language AI.
We offer a builder and other services that make it easy to create prompts.